There have been a number of decisions rendered in prizefighting over the years that have left the masses angry, bewildered and suspicious. Boxing has long been labeled the black sheep of the professional sports world because of such verdicts, and now, sadly, mixed martial arts seems to be stumbling down the same path.
TPW's Twitter Feed
Due to an error, potentially a timed-out connection to Twitter, this user's tweets are unable to be displayed.
- ‘Crusher’ Kawajiri Paired with Sean Soriano at UFC Fight Night 34 in Singapore
- Video: UFC on Fox 9 Pre-Fight Press Conference
- UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez Undergoes Successful Shoulder Surgery
- South Korea’s Road FC to Hold 15 Shows in 2014 Through Partnership with CJ E&M
- UFC on Fox 9 Results: ‘Johnson vs. Benavidez 2’ Play-by-Play & Updates
- UFC 171 Gets Diego Sanchez-Myles Jury, Alex Garcia-Sean Spencer
- Adrien Broner vs. Marcos Maidana: Play-by-Play & Live Updates
- UFC Signs 11 Invicta Strawweights for ‘TUF 20’ Title Tournament Next Year
- Welterweights Mike Pyle, TJ Waldburger Join UFC 170 Card in Las Vegas
- Undefeated Prospect Kevin Lee Signs Multi-Fight Deal with UFC for 2014 Debut
- No feeds found!